Filed Under: Google, Job Posting
1332 visits, 2 today
The AdWords Editorial team helps millions of advertisers use Google ad products to grow their businesses. We do this by providing clear copy for the AdWords UI and creating informative, engaging articles for the Help Center. As the Help Center editorial specialist, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the AdWords Help Center content set. In your day-to-day work, you’ll make sure our articles anticipate common customer questions and resolve critical customer issues. You’ll manage key content processes to ensure articles are constantly being reviewed and improved based on customer feedback and content metrics. You’ll come to work each day knowing our advertisers are equipped with the best content possible, but eager to try new ways to make our articles even more engaging.
- Conduct regular content quality reviews and feedback analysis to develop actionable recommendations for content improvements.
- Track content metrics to monitor the quality and size of the Help Center.
- Monitor the Help Center topic tree and develop strategies to improve content findability.
- Support Senior Editors to write and edit content for complex product launches.
- Manage and triage incoming editorial requests and bugs per team SLA.
- BA/BS degree in English or Journalism. In lieu of degree, 3 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of experience in online content production, editing, or marketing communications for consumer-focused communications, or 3 years direct experience with AdWords advertisers.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills. Familiarity with Google spreadsheets, Google Analytics.
- HTML coding experience and familiarity with web design principles.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.